Mortgage Loan Originator - Grand Rapids
Looking or a new challenge and ready to advance your career? Grow with us and become part of a dynamic team! We're seeking a friendly, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented professional who takes initiative. The Mortgage Loan Originator will attract new mortgage loan applications by developing referral relationships within the community, specifically with the real estate community; making sales calls to prospective mortgage referral partners. In this position, you will interview loan applicants to obtain personal and financial information, answering questions and educating applicants on beneficial credit union products and services. This position provides members with an extraordinary experience in accord with the credit union's core values, and supports the credit union's focus on member service and sales.
This individual should fulfill the following qualifications:
- High school diploma, or equivalent, required; college degree preferred
- Lending/loan processing experience desired
- Financial services industry experience
- Service and sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communication and grammar skills
- Strong computer and application skills
- Ability to be bonded required
- Professional demeanor and personal accountability
View current job openings on our Career Opportunities page at www.arborfcu.org/careers and apply by Friday, March 22nd, 2019. Arbor Financial Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Web Id: 000#######MLive. Category: Finance, Keywords: Loan Officer
Associated topics: banking service, commercial loan, counselor, customer, loan originator, loan underwriter, officer, personal banker, personal banker i, personal banker ii