- Delta Healthcare Providers
- $89,060.00 -123,490.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
422 Fulton St E
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Physical Therapist / Therapy (PT) Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Michigan (2.5 hours N of Detroit)
- Outpatient Orthopedics
- 32 Hours Guaranteed
- 13 Weeks (Open to Extension)
- Target Start: May 13 th , 2019 (Flexible)
- Great Team Atmosphere!
Physical Therapist / Therapy (PT) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Physical Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- OP Experience Preferred
- MI License
Physical Therapist / Therapy (PT) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Physical Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Weekly Direct Deposit
Associated topics: lactation, lactation consultant, mhlb physical, movement therapist, orthopedic, outpatient, physical, physical therapist, rehab, therapist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.