Now Hiring OTR CDL A Truck Drivers!
The driver will be responsible for the operation of a commercial motor vehicle for making pickups and deliveries. Driver will also be responsible for loading and unloading the truck, depending on the routes and customers he/she is assigned to. Driver must be able to stay out in the truck for 10-15 days overnight at a time. Driver will also be responsible for maintaining the truck and the trailer in safe and clean condition.
What We Offer:
- Up To $0.70 CPM
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance (Fully paid for by company - $100k)
- 401k Match - 3% after 1st year
Education, Knowledge & other Requirements:
- Possession of a valid \"CDL Class A\" Driving licence.
- 2 years of verifiable driving experience preferred, but not a must.
- No positive results for Drug and/or Alcohol test in the past 3 years are a must.
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 36 months and no more than 2 violations in the past 24
- No major violations such as DUI, DWI, hit & run, vehicular manslaughter or a felony.
Call or Apply Online Below!
Associated topics: class a truck, company driver needed, company driver team, company driving solo, company truck driving, dedicated truck driver, over the road company, regional driving, tanker, tanker truck driving