Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital, a part of Fairview Health Services, is currently seeking a dedicated Respiratory Therapist to join our team! A long-tenured management team that takes a personal interest in every employee is one of the many advantages you'll find here at Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital.
POSITION: Respiratory Therapist
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: .9 FTE (72 hrs/pay period) TEMPORARY (Approx. 3 months)
WORK SCHEDULE: Days/Nights
DEPARTMENT: Respiratory Therapy
JOIN OUR TEAM:
Nestled in the heart of the Northland, Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital is the dominant provider of primary care services in the local and surrounding area to include roughly 50,000 people. We're a non-profit organization with a clear vision of being the leader in transforming rural health care by achieving the highest levels of quality, access, and value. Our strength stems from teamwork and collaboration among a talented and diverse group of professionals. With over 600 employees in hundreds of different roles, Grand Itasca can offer a variety of career opportunities.
A respiratory therapist is responsible for providing and maintaining administration of respiratory therapy procedures. Review all therapy orders, see all patients receiving respiratory care and assure the administration of quality care for all patients. Plays an active role in the training/consulting of the nursing staff and shall accept special projects, as assigned. Responds to all emergency situations and shall be a resource for all medical/nursing staff.
1. Certified by the National Board of Respiratory Care; graduates will become registered within six months of employment.
2. Current BLS certification.
3. Interacts well with others; good communication skills.
4. Current license by the State of Minnesota as an RT.
5. ACLS, PALS, NRP certified within three months of employment.
6. Demonstrated ability to follow and adhere to Grand Itasca Clinic and Hospital policies, vision, mission and values.
7. Maintains reliable and consistent attendance.
\"We are an equal opportunity employer.\"
Associated topics: aso, crt, resp, respiratory, respiratory care, respiratory therapist, rrt, therapist