Are you Caring, Compassionate, and Patient person who wants to make a difference in the lives of others? Interim Healthcare is hiring Home Health Aide's on 1st and 2nd shifts in the Kentwood, Wyoming and Grand Rapids areas!
Interim Healthcare is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Home Health Aide. This is a great opportunity to provide individuals with companionship, help someone with disabilities, or assist someone struggling with dementia or Alzheimer's. In this role, you can do a lot of good and build a meaningful career all while working with a wonderful team!
* Assist patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
* Help patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
* Support patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
* Record patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
*Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards
Required experience or certification:
6 months of experience with personal care and grooming or a CNA certificate/licensing
Job Benefits Include:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible shifts & scheduling options
* Free continuing education courses
* Employee referral bonus program
* Weekly pay
* Direct deposit available
* Medical insurance
* Performance based pay increases
* Locally owned and operated
* 401 (k)
Apply by calling our office directly at or apply online at