- Pacific Companies
- $29,200.00 -37,530.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
1601 Mapleview St SE
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Pulmonology-Critical Care opening in , Michigan. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comProfessionally
- Join An Employed Group Pulmonary/Critical Care Physicians
Critical Care Shift Work-14-12 Hour Shifts A Month
- Level 1 Trauma 424 Bed Facility/Renown Neuroscience/Stroke Programs
Part Of The Largest Not For Profit Health Care System In The U.S.
24 Hour Care With 2 Neurointerventional Radiologists & 1 Neuro-Intensivist
- $100M Medical School Located Dowtown
Opportunity to Work with Students/Residents
Residency Programs - GS / EM / FP / IM / ORS / PED / PSY
Option for Research - Reimbursed Separately
- 40 Bed ED, 58K Visits Annually, 20% Increase In Volume Over Last 3 Years
Guarantee - Patient Seen Within 30 Minutes
- Stroke Patients Sent Through PATH To Expedite tPA Injections
- Starting Salary Based On Skills & Experience, Plus Productivity Bonus
Hospital Employed 2-3 Year Guarantee
- Full Benefits - Claims Made Policy/Generous Vacation & CME Package
Relocation & Sign-On Bonus
- \"More Than Enough Business.\"
- 10 Counties/1.1 Million Service Area-120 Referring Sites
Live In A Community As Sophisticated As The Healthcare System It Supports!
$30M Art Museum-3 Level-46K SF-Opens In 2012
- Progressive & Diverse Community-Sushi, Indian, Malaysian & Thai Restaurants
- Thriving Downtown- Symphony, Ballet, Museums, Restaurants & Clubs, Parks, Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Etc.
- Cost Of Living 25% Lower Than Rest Of Nation - Downtown Lofts, Classic Victorian Homes, Wooded Acreage, Lake Side Homes
- All Christian Denominations/Hindu Temple/Mosques/Synagogues
- Three Major Employers In Community With 2000+ Employees Each
- Average Commute Times Of 15 Minutes To Your Practice
- 2 Major (One Division 1) Universities-32K Students/Cultural Diversity
- Award-Winning Public Schools
Student/Teacher Ratios Average 15:1/A 99.17% Graduation Rate
Standardized Test Scores Well Above The National Average
Community Program - Students Attending District Schools Receive Up To 100% Tuition Paid For In State Colleges
Keyphrases: pulmonary critical care jobs
Associated topics: cardiac critical care, critical, critical care, critical care intensivist, emergency physician, pulm, pulmonologist, sicu, transplant, ummc
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.