If you're looking for work with a growing company in the Manufacturing industry, OfficeTeam is seeking a highly-skilled and motivated Data Entry Clerk. Candidates who want to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment might be interested in this Data Entry Clerk role, if they have quick and accurate typing skills and impeccable organization. This position's duties require intermediate experience in spreadsheets and proficiency in database management. If you have great attention to detail, you can start your career with us, as our new data-driven expert! This job is ideal for candidates seeking a short term temporary Data Entry Clerk position in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area. To apply, visit our website at www.officeteam.com.
- Audit reports and sheets of data
- Explore the internet for information
- Review completed work for content errors or duplicate values before presenting the final product
- Enter information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
- Review and remove nonessential data as well as combine data from multiple sources
- Request further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
- Keep records of tasks, files, and progress
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Strong communication and social skills
- Data entry experience
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Knowledge of numeric data entry
- High typing accuracy
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-###-#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Location:** Grand Rapids, MI
**Date Posted:** April 9, 2019
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 02220-#######590
**Staffing Area:** Office & Administrative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.