As an Epic Revenue Cycle Analyst, you will be part of a world-class team of professionals in our Information Services group who partner with colleagues across the organization to oversee highly visible projects, manage change, and drive innovation. Your work will help to improve the lives of millions of people - our members, patients, and families across Michigan.
Epic Resolute-Hospital Billing Certification is preferred.
* Under minimal supervision, responds to requests from users for new or modified systems.
* This may involve planning, designing and analyzing various programs or software.
* Consults with users to identify current operating procedures for single departmental changes, define system requirements and determine programming and/or application functional requirements.
* Recommends technical and procedural design for new or revised applications, including system specifications and programming guidelines.
* Upon approval, may perform work on the masterfile.
* May write documentation to describe application changes for program development and corrections.
* Competent to work in most phases of application systems analysis, but may require guidance in others.
Our Application Analysts are:
* exceptional communicators;
* comfortable with fast change and a fair amount of uncertainty;
* technical, with an uncanny knack for translating IT complexity into business language;
* innovators who strive for continuous improvement;
* fun to work with, love being challenged, and always want to learn new things;
* unnaturally excited about acronyms and abbreviations;
* eager to develop and expand knowledge of the healthcare industry;
* skilled at navigating cross-functional teams and projects; and
* excellent at motivating team members and colleagues to succeed.
Education - Associate's Degree or equivalent
Experience - 2 years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in planning, design, testing, implementation, support, analysis of programs and software, and or a participant in multiple phases of an integrated system implementation
Education - Bachelor's Degree
Spectrum Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected category.