VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a Critical Access hospital seeking aBE/BC General Surgeon to join one other in a full-time practice position. Highlights of this position include:
* Board certified in General Surgery
* 3 - 10 years' experience, preferred
* US or foreign medical school acceptable, US residency required
* Visa sponsorship and support by the hospital
* Personal ties or connections to the Midwest ideal
* Employed full-time position
* Option to work 4 or 5 days per week
* Breadand butter surgery including, but not limited to, hernia repair, breast disease, excision procedures (skin biopsies), endoscopy, laparoscopy, etc.
* Interest in supplementing bariatric procedures is an option
* Outstanding loan repayment program, comprehensive benefits, relocation, bonus inducements, competitive base salary and much more!
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!